1. My friend Russ kicked me in the pants
2. I went to Sedona and got inspired. (Photos soon.)
3. I took a terrific class called Plotting via Motivation from the wonderful Laurie Schnebly Campbell.
4. I made myself externally accountable by signing up for RWA’s The End Writing Challenge and, starting just yesterday, dived in at Camp NaNoWriMo. I even have a cabin mate!
5. I made a modest commitment to write about 500 words every weekday. My goal for Camp NaNoWriMo is only 10,000 words, but they will be a very important step forward for my MS.